Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I want to start with a big Thank You!

Before posting my first ‘thrifty’ blog, I want to take a short moment to thank some special people in my life that helped me make this happen.

Firstly I need to thank my friend Narelle, for suggesting I make the blog to begin with.  Without your suggestion I wouldn’t have thought to become a blogger, and now here I am very excited about my new little project. 

Following that I also need to thank all my fellow mummy friends for all your support and encouragement to get it started, and for all your suggestions with finding a name.

To my friend Beck, who has the computer programs and artistic flair to create my cute little header, I couldn’t have done it without you.  I love it, thanks heaps.

And last, but not least, to everybody who chooses to follow my blog, thank you for opening your minds to my thrifty way of living.  I hope reading this can help you live the thrifty, yet fulfilling life that I lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment